If you have problems ordering, call in and we can take your order manually.
APO/FPO/International Orders OK
Read this when comparing prices
and shopping online.
RULES ABOUT INTERNET SALES
Anyone who submits fraudulent credit card orders on
this site will end up on this
of online retailers.
Crunch Ground Pounder GPV 3000.1 D Pro 1 x 750 @ 4 OHMS, 1 x 1500 @ 2 OHMS, 1 x 3000 RMS @ 1 OHM
GPV 3000.1 D Pro
Retail Price: $1,099.00
Thunder AV Price: Discontinued
Ground Pounder 30th Anniversary Series Amplifiers
Experience the feeling of real power with Ground Pounders A/B-Class and D-Class designs featuring fully adjustable crossovers and high-speed MOSFET outputs. To celebrate 30 proud years, Ground Pounder amplifiers are available in four configurations to satisfy the most extreme car audio enthusiast. For every purpose, Ground Pounder amps come in two-channel A/B-Class, four-channel A/B-Class, mono-block A/B-Class and mono-block D-Class models.
Designed by original Crunch engineers, the Ground Pounder Amplifier looks great and is highlighted by a new heat sink, attractive end panels and your selection of an illuminating V that either scrolls or remains fixed.
To commemorate 30 years of award-winning amplifiers, weve packed the latest V-Drive performance technologies inside the massive Ground Pounder heat sink. New military grade PCBs and large 3 oz. copper traces were added to handle higher current loads. The SPI (Signal Path Isolation) provides clean audio signals to feed the enhanced performance power supply and the upgraded circuitry that when combined, makes up our new V-Drive technology.
The Ground Pounder series features the incomparable GVP3000.1D-PRO that is 18-volt stable. With a combination of 3000 watts of RMS power and state-of-the-art V-Drive technology, this competition D-Class model is second to none in performance, quality and sound.
Ground Pounder Amplifiers Features:
* A/B-Class 2- and 4-Channel Models
* A/B and D-Class Mono Block Amplifiers
* Twin-Coil Isolation Design (TCID)
* Fully Adjustable Crossovers Include:
o 24 dB Low-Pass
o 24 dB Subsonic Filter
* Bass Thrust with Variable Bass Equalization
* Crunch Logo with Blue Halo Illumination
* Selector Switch Allows Choice of Fixed Illumination or Scrolling Illuminating V
* RCA Line Outputs Include:
o Amplifier Daisy-Chaining
o 4 to 0 Gauge Power Connectors
* Multi-Channel Amplifiers are 2-Ohm Stereo and 4-Ohm Bridged Stable
* Twin-Turbo MOSFET Exponential Variable-Power Supply High-Current Power Supplies
* High-Speed MOSFET Outputs
* Remote Bass Control Included with Mono Block Models
* Powered By Maxxsonics Technology